9-10 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Olive & Pearls works hard to provide you with top notch, handmade products and amazing, customer service. As we enter into this year's Holiday Season, please be sure to check our lead time on orders. It may be helpful to choose an expedited shipping option at checkout, but make sure you check the delivery estimates first. Please feel fee to ask us any questions as well!
The "Rory" Pearl Dog Collar was designed with all the "Best in Show" dogs in mind. Made with beautiful, purple pearls and glimmering purple rhinestones beads, this collar is truly worth of top prize! The pearls are a medium shade of purple and look stunning on just about every coat color. The rhinestones are slightly larger than the pearls, helping to add some real glitz to this stunner!
•Our collars are made with 300 Lb test, coated, steel cable and secured using a heavy duty Swaging tool for maximum strength and security!
•More than just a beaded dog collar, each of our collars is a handmade work of art. Each piece is specially made just for your pup!
•Our collars are sealed with an additional acrylic top coat to help ensure the longevity of your pearls
•Pearls measure 10mm
•Rhinestone beads measure 14mm
•The length you choose in the options will be the total INSIDE circumference of the collar. This includes the closure.
This collar is available in multiple closure styles. Please refer to the pictures of the listing for more information.
Your hardware will vary in size based on the size of your collar.
*Please Note: If you choose a Clasp Style Closure and you plan to use a leash, Do Not attach your leash to the clasp itself. Only attach the leash to the "O" Ring part of the closure. Heavy pullers and stronger dogs should opt for the Martingale Closure.
★Slip-On Over the Head Style Options:
"O" Ring ("O")
-To measure for MARTINGALE and "O" Ring style collars, measure around the widest part of the head, keeping the tape snug.
★Clasp Style Options:
-To measure for the CLASP style collars, measure the INSIDE circumference of your pet's current collar. Be sure to close/snap the collar before measuring. Do not measure end to end. This will result in your collar being too big.
★If your measurement is between sizes, simply choose the closest corresponding size and leave the exact measurement in the Notes to Seller Section. Please feel free to leave any additional information about your pet(breed, approximate weight, etc) in this section as well!
★In order to help you get the correct measurement we have included the "AVERAGE" neck measurements and collar sizes of various breeds below. REMEMBER: Your dog may not be average and that these are simply to let you know if you are "in the right neighborhood" with your measurement. Each dog is unique and different, so keep that in mind!
*Sizes are Exclusive to Olive & Pearls*
• AFGHAN 15-18″; 58-64 LBS, Size M/L
• AIRDALE 16-22″; 42-46 LBS,Size M/L
• AKITA 19-24″; 70-130 LBS, Size L/XL
• ALAS MALA 17-22″; 40-120 LBS,Size M/L
• AMER ESKIMO 16-20″; 18-35 LBS, Size L
• AMER. PIT 15-20”; 35-55 LBS, Size M/L
• AUS. CATTLE 15-22″; 31-35 LBS,Size M/L
• AUS KELPIE 15-21″; 25-45 LBS, Size M/L
• AUS SHEP 16-22″; 35-75 LBS, Size L
• BASENJI 10-14″; 20-26 LBS, Size S/M
• BASSET H. 14-19″; 40-60 LBS, Size M
• BEAGLE 12-18″; 18-30 LBS, Size S/M
• BEDLINGTON TER 13-18″;17-23 LBS,Size M
• BELGIAN MAL 16-20″; 55-75 LBS,Size M/L
• BERNESE MTN DOG 18-24″;75-100LBS,XL
• BICHON FRISE 12-16″;10-14 LBS, Size S/M
• BLK/TAN COON 18-22″; 70-85 LBS, Size L
• BLDHOUND 18-23″; 88-105 LBS, Size XL
• BLUE HEEL 18-22″; 30-35 LBS, Size XL,
• BORDER COLLIE 14-18″;30-45 LBS,Size M
• BOSTON TER 12-15″; 10-25 LBS, Size S
• BOUV DES F 19-23″; 60-77 LBS,Size L/XL
• BOXER 16-22″; 55-75 LBS, Size L/XL
• BRITANY 14-16″; 30-40 LBS, Size M
• BULL AMER 18-22″; 60-100 LBS,Size L/XL
• BULL ENG 18-24″; 40-55 LBS, Size L/XL
• BULLDOG FRE 12-16″; 18-28 LBS, Size M
• BULLMASTIFF 26-28″;100-150 LBS, XXL
• BULL TERRIER 12-18″ ; 50-60 LBS, Size L
• CAIRN TER 10-14″ ;12-16 LBS, Size S/M
• CANE CORSO 22-30″ ; 100-160 LBS, XXL
• CAU SHEP 22-26″, 100-200 LBS, Size XXL
• CAV KING CHAR 10-14″ ; 14-20 LBS, S
• CHIHUAHUA 8-12″; 2-6 LBS, Size XXS
• CHI CRESTED 8-11″; 5-10 LBS, Size XXS
• CHOW 18-22; 45-65 LBS, Size L/XL
• COCKER SPAN 12-16″; 24-60 LBS,Size M
• COLLIE 18-22″; 50-75 LBS, Size L
• CORGI 13-16″; 25-38 LBS, Size M
• DACHS STAN 12-16″ ; 16-32 LBS,Size S/M
• DACHS MINI 8-14″ ; 9-15 LBS, Size XS/S
• DALMATIAN 16-20″; 45-65 LBS, Size L
• DOBERMAN 18-22″; 66-88 LBS,Size L/XL
• FOX TER 10-14″; 14-18 LBS, Size S
• GER SHEP 18-24″; 65-95 LBS, Size XL
• GER SH POIN 18-22″;45-70 LBS,Size L/XL
• GOLD RETR 16-22″; 55-75 LBS, Size L/XL
• GR DANE 20-26″; 125-145LBS,Size XXL
• GR PYREN 22-28″; 90-150 LBS,Size XXL
• GREYHOUND 14-18″; 55-80 LBS,Size M/L
• GR H. ITALIAN 8-11″ ; 7-12 LBS, Size XS
• HAVANESE 8-14″ ; 7-13 LBS, Size XS
• IRISH TER 16-20″ ; 25-27 LBS, Size L
• IRISH SET 16-22″ ; 53-70 LBS, Size L/XL
• IR.WOLF 20-26";115-120 LBS,SizeXl/XXL
• JACK RUSS TER 10-14"; 9-15 LBS, Size S
• LAB 18-22″; 55-75 LBS, Size Extra L/XXL
• LABDOO 14-20″; 50-65 LBS, Size L/XL
• LHASA APSO 12-15″; 13-15 LBS, Size S
• MALTESE 10-14″; 6-9 LBS, Size XS
• M. AMER ESKIMO 13-16”;15-25 LBS,sizeM
• M. AUS SHEP 10”-14”; 15-35 LBS, Size XS
• MINI BULLT 14-18″; 25-40 LBS, Size M
• M. GOLDDOO 14-16″;30-45 LBS, SizeM
• M. LABDOODLE 12-16″; 30-50 LBS,SizeM
• MINI PINSCHER 8-11″; 8-10 LBS, Size XXS
• NEWF 22-28″; 110-152 LBS, Size XXL
• OLD ENG SH 18-24″ 60-80 LBS, SizeXL
• PAPILLON 8-12″; 9-11 LBS, Size XXS
• PEKINGESE 12-15″; 8-10 LBS, Size XXS/S
• PIT BULL 14-20″; 30-80LBS, Size L/XL
• POMERANIAN 9-12″; 9-13 LBS,Size XXS
• POODLE MINI 10-14″;24-28 LBS,Size XS
• POODLE STAN 14-19″;45-70 LBS,Size L
• POODLE TOY 8-14″; 12-17 LBS,Size M
• PUG 12-15″; 14-18 LBS, Size S
• PUGGLE 12-16″; 15-30 LBS, Size S
• RAT TER 9-12″; 11-14 LBS,Size Extra S
• RHOD RIDG 18-24″;80-120 LBS,Size L/XL
• ROTTW. 18-24″; 80-120 LBS, Size L/XL
• ST. BERN 22-30; 130-230 LBS, Size XXL
• SALUKI 13-18″ ; 35-50 LBS, Size S/M
• SCHIPPERKE 10-14″;14-45 LBS,Size XS/S
• SCH. GIANT 18-24″ ;70-100 LBS,Size XL
• SCH. STAN 14-20″; 30-50 LBS,Size M/L
• SCHN MINI 10-15″; 13-15 LBS, Size S/M
• SCOT TERR 12-18″; 19-35 LBS, Size S/M
• SHAR PEI 16-20″; 35-55 LBS, Size M/L
• SHELTIE” 11-18″; 11-24 LBS, Size S/M
• SHIBA INU 14-17″; 17-30 LBS, Size M
• SHIH TZU 10-14″; 11-15 LBS, Size X S/S
• SIB HUSKY 16-22″; 40-55 LBS,Size L/XL
• SILKY TER 9-12″ 8-10 LBS, Size X S
• SPRI SPANIEL 14-18″ ; 49-55 LBS,Size M
• STAFF TERR 18-23″; 50-65 LBS,Size L/XL
• VIZSLA 14-18; 49-62 LBS, Size M/L
• WEIMARANER 16-20″; 55-85 LBS, Size L
• WEST HI TER 12-16″; 15-22 LBS, Size S
• WHEATEN TER 16-20″; 32-37LBS,L/XL
• WHIPPET 8-14″; 30-35 LBS,Size XS/S
• YORK TER 6-12″; 6-9 LBS, XS/Custom
9-10 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Our collars are virtually indestructible, but please be sure to keep other furry friends from chewing on your new collar.
Our collars can be wiped down with a damp, soft cloth to remove excess dirt or grime.
If you plan on allowing your dog to swim in thier new collar please be aware that repeatedly exposing the hardware of your collar to water can lead to rust appearing. Consider removing their pearls before water play and contact us for some rust removing tips!
Our collars are protected with a clear acrylic top coat for added protection, but lots of “ruff” play will lead to scratching and eventual dulling of your pearls.
DO NOT apply topical flea treatments while your pet is wearing their pearls.
If you would like a larger or smaller size than what you see listed, we would be more than happy to help! Just contact the shop and let us know!
Martingale and “O” Ring Collars:
To ensure the proper fit for your collar measure the widest part of your pet’s head. Take a tape measure and wrap it around the circumference of their head. Usually right where the ears set is the widest part . Be sure to hold the measuring tape SNUG. A tailor’s tape is best, but string can be used and then measured against a ruler.
If you have a breed that has a sizably larger neck than head, measure the midsection of the neck.
Measure the inside circumference of your pet's current collar, including the clasp or hardware. Make sure the collar is closed/snapped. Do not measure end to end.
The Martingale style is a good option for those who may want to attach a leash to their collar. There are several inches of chain that allow for a slight lengthening and shortening of the collar. Those with extra large pets often choose the "Martingale" style. Martingale style collars slip on over the head.
The Clasp style collars are great for those who want a true "necklace" look. The clasp style can also be used with a leash, but you will want to make sure that the leash is attached to the circle ring and not the clasp itself. Super eager pets and strong pullers are better suited to wear an additional harness to attach to the leash.
Yes! Yes! And Yes!
Our collars are strung on coated,galvanized steel cable and secured with large, aluminum crimping loops. The more typical use of this type of wire would include being used to hang garage doors and on winches! The wire is 300lb test and coated with a smooth vinyl covering, so there are no sharp edges or points to harm you or your dog. All collars are checked for strength prior to delivery.
Olive & Pearls caters to boutique pet stores, as well as small specialty stores. If you would like to know more about our wholesale options, please contact us.