🎄🎄🎄The Holidays are Here! Please see the below information for shipping cutoff dates! Orders will need to SHIP by these dates for Christmas Delivery. As always, if you need a collar by a specific date, please let us know. We will be more than happy to work with you! And don't forget! We can even gift wrap your collar for you!🎄🎄🎄
🎄Holiday 2019 Cutoff Dates:
United States Postal Service-Domestic shipments
USPS Retail Ground: December 14
USPS First Class Package Service: December 20
USPS Priority Mail: December 21
USPS Priority Mail Express: December 23
Our “Ansley” collar will have all the tails in the neighborhood wagging!! 🐕🐩🐕 This stunning three strand, pearl beaded collar is a beautiful sea of ombré hues! These ombré pearls are sure to please even the most finicky of pampered pets!!! And don't forget! Our collars are as strong, as they are beautiful! Your pup will be safe and secure, all while showcasing their undeniable style!💛💚💙
•Our collars are made with 300 Lb test, coated, steel cable and secured using a heavy duty Swaging tool for maximum strength and security!
•More than just a beaded dog collar, each of our collars is a handmade work of art. Each piece is specially made just for your pup!
•Our collars are sealed with an additional acrylic top coat to help ensure the longevity of your pearls
•Ombré pearl beads measure 12mm
•All three strands of pearls are uniform in size
•Mermaid and Green color options are pictured
•This collar is available in multiple closure styles. Please refer to the pictures of the listing for some examples of these options.
*Your hardware will vary in size based on the size of your collar.*
🐕Slip-On Over the Head Style Options:
"O" Ring ("O")
-To measure for MARTINGALE and "O" Ring style collars, measure around the widest part of the head, keeping the tape snug.
🐕Clasp Style Options:
-To measure for the CLASP style collars, measure the INSIDE circumference of your pet’s current collar. Be sure to close/snap the collar prior to measuring. Do not measure end to end, as this will result in your collar being too big.
🐕If your measurement is between sizes, simply choose the closest corresponding size and leave the exact measurement in the Notes to Seller Section. Please feel free to leave any additional information about your pet(breed, approximate weight, etc) in this section as well!
🌟In order to help you get the correct measurement we have included the "AVERAGE" neck measurements and collar sizes of various breeds below. REMEMBER: Your dog may not be average and that these are simply to let you know if you are "in the right neighborhood" with your measurement. Each dog is unique and different, so keep that in mind! 🌟
*These Sizes are Exclusive to Olive & Pearls*
• AFGHAN 15-18″; 58-64 LBS, Size M/L
• AIRDALE 16-22″; 42-46 LBS,Size M/L
• AKITA 19-24″; 70-130 LBS, Size L/XL
• ALAS MALA 17-22″; 40-120 LBS, Size M/L
• AMER ESKIMO 16-20″; 18-35 LBS, Size L
• AMER. PIT 15-20”; 35-55 LBS, Size M/L
• AUS. CATTLE 15-22″; 31-35 LBS, Size M/L
• AUS KELPIE 15-21″; 25-45 LBS, Size M/L
• AUS SHEPHERD 16-22″; 35-75 LBS, Size L
• BASENJI 10-14″; 20-26 LBS, Size S/M
• BASSET HOUND 14-19″; 40-60 LBS, Size M
• BEAGLE 12-18″; 18-30 LBS, Size S/M
• BEDLINGTON TERRIER 13-18″; 17-23 LBS, Size M
• BELGIAN MAL 16-20″; 55-75 LBS, Size M/L
• BERNESE MTN DOG 18-24″; 75-100 LBS,XL
• BICHON FRISE 12-16″; 10-14 LBS, Size S/M
• BLK/TAN COON 18-22″; 70-85 LBS, Size L
• BLDHOUND 18-23″; 88-105 LBS, Size XL
• BLUE HEEL 18-22″; 30-35 LBS, Size XL,
• BORDER COLLIE 14-18″; 30-45 LBS, Size M
• BOSTON TERRIER 12-15″; 10-25 LBS, Size S
• BOUV DES F 19-23″; 60-77 LBS, Size L/XL
• BOXER 16-22″; 55-75 LBS, Size L/XL
• BRITANY 14-16″; 30-40 LBS, Size M
• BULL AMER 18-22″; 60-100 LBS, Size L/XL
• BULL ENG 18-24″; 40-55 LBS, Size L/XL
• BULLDOG FRE 12-16″; 18-28 LBS, Size M
• BULLMASTIFF 26-28″;100-150 LBS, XXL
• BULL TERRIER 12-18″ ; 50-60 LBS, Size L
• CAIRN TERRIER 10-14″ ;12-16 LBS, Size S/M
• CANE CORSO 22-30″ ; 100-160 LBS, XXL
• CAU SHEP 22-26″, 100-200 LBS, Size XXL
• CAV KING CHAR SPA 10-14″ ; 14-20 LBS, S
• CHIHUAHUA 8-12″; 2-6 LBS, Size XXS
• CHI CRESTED 8-11″; 5-10 LBS, Size XXS
• CHOW 18-22; 45-65 LBS, Size L/XL
• COCKER SPAN 12-16″; 24-60 LBS, Size M
• COLLIE 18-22″; 50-75 LBS, Size L
• CORGI 13-16″; 25-38 LBS, Size M
• DACHS STAN 12-16″ ; 16-32 LBS, Size S/M
• DACHS MINI 8-14″ ; 9-15 LBS, Size XS/S
• DALMATIAN 16-20″; 45-65 LBS, Size L
• DOBERMAN 18-22″; 66-88 LBS, Size L/XL
• FOX TERRIER 10-14″; 14-18 LBS, Size S
• GER SHEP 18-24″; 65-95 LBS, Size XL
• GER SH POIN 18-22″; 45-70 LBS, Size L/XL
• GOLD RETR 16-22″; 55-75 LBS, Size L/XL
• GR DANE 20-26″; 125-145LBS, Size XXL
• GR PYREN 22-28″; 90-150 LBS, Size XXL
• GREYHOUND 14-18″; 55-80 LBS, Size M/L
• GR H. ITALIAN 8-11″ ; 7-12 LBS, Size XS
• HAVANESE 8-14″ ; 7-13 LBS, Size XS
• IRISH TERRIER 16-20″ ; 25-27 LBS, Size L
• IRISH SET 16-22″ ; 53-70 LBS, Size L/XL
• IR.WOLFH. 20-26";115-120 LBS, SizeXl/XXL
• JACK RUSS TER 10-14"; 9-15 LBS, Size S
• LAB 18-22″; 55-75 LBS, Size Extra L/XXL
• LABDOODLE 14-20″; 50-65 LBS, Size L/XL
• LHASA APSO 12-15″; 13-15 LBS, Size S
• MALTESE 10-14″; 6-9 LBS, Size XS
• M. AMER ESKIMO 13-16”; 15-25 LBS,sizeM
• M. AUS SHEP 10”-14”; 15-35 LBS, Size XS
• MINI BULLTERR 14-18″; 25-40 LBS, Size M
• M. GOLDDOO 14-16″;30-45 LBS, SizeM
• M. LABDOODLE 12-16″; 30-50 LBS, SizeM
• MINI PINSCHER 8-11″; 8-10 LBS, Size XXS
• NEWF 22-28″; 110-152 LBS, Size XXL
• OLD ENG SHEEP 18-24″ 60-80 LBS, SizeXL
• PAPILLON 8-12″; 9-11 LBS, Size XXS
• PEKINGESE 12-15″; 8-10 LBS, Size XXS/S
• PIT BULL 14-20″; 30-80LBS, Size L/XL
• POMERANIAN 9-12″; 9-13 LBS, Size XXS
• POODLE MINI 10-14″; 24-28 LBS, Size XS
• POODLE STAN 14-19″; 45-70 LBS, Size L
• POODLE TOY 8-14″; 12-17 LBS, Size M
• PUG 12-15″; 14-18 LBS, Size S
• PUGGLE 12-16″; 15-30 LBS, Size S
• RAT TERRIER 9-12″; 11-14 LBS, Size Extra S
• RHOD RIDG 18-24″ ; 80-120 LBS, Size L/XL
• ROTTW. 18-24″; 80-120 LBS, Size L/XL
• ST. BERN 22-30; 130-230 LBS, Size XXL
• SALUKI 13-18″ ; 35-50 LBS, Size S/M
• SCHIPPERKE 10-14″ ; 14-45 LBS, Size XS/S
• SCH. GIANT 18-24″ ;70-100 LBS, Size XL
• SCH. STAN 14-20″; 30-50 LBS, Size M/L
• SCHN MINI 10-15″; 13-15 LBS, Size S/M
• SCOT TERR 12-18″; 19-35 LBS, Size S/M
• SHAR PEI 16-20″; 35-55 LBS, Size M/L
• SHELTIE” 11-18″; 11-24 LBS, Size S/M
• SHIBA INU 14-17″; 17-30 LBS, Size M
• SHIH TZU 10-14″; 11-15 LBS, Size X S/S
• SIB HUSKY 16-22″; 40-55 LBS, Size L/XL
• SILKY TERRIER 9-12″ 8-10 LBS, Size X S
• SPRI SPANIEL 14-18″ ; 49-55 LBS, Size M
• STAFF TERR 18-23″; 50-65 LBS, Size L/XL
• VIZSLA 14-18; 49-62 LBS, Size M/L
• WEIMARANER 16-20″; 55-85 LBS, Size L
• WEST HI TERRIER 12-16″; 15-22 LBS, Size S
• WHEATEN TERR 16-20″; 32-37 LBS, L/XL
• WHIPPET 8-14″; 30-35 LBS, Size XS/S
• YORK TERRIER 6-12″; 6-9 LBS, XS/Custom
Shipping from United States
5-7 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our collars are virtually indestructible, but keep in mind that excessive pressure on the pearls themselves, may cause the beads to crack. Be sure to keep other furry friends from chewing on your new collar.
Our collars can be wiped down with a damp, soft cloth to remove excess dirt or grime. You can also “dip and swish” the collar in a mild detergent and warm water. Then be sure to dry with a soft cloth.
Our collars are protected with a clear acrylic top coat for added protection, but lots of “ruff” play may lead to scratching and eventual dulling of your pearls.
Topical flea medications may effect your collar’s appearance. Remove your collar before applying!
Custom and personalized orders
We LOVE custom collar requests! Please contact us with any questions and to see what additional colors and styles may be available!
Additionally, if you would like a larger or smaller size than what you see listed, we would be more than happy to help! Just contact the shop and let us know!
Martingale and “O” Ring Collars:
To ensure the proper fit for your collar measure the widest part of your pet’s head. Take a tape measure and wrap it around the circumference of their head. Usually right where the ears set is the widest part . Be sure to hold the measuring tape SNUG. A tailor’s tape is best, but string can be used and then measured against a ruler.
🌟If you have a breed that has a sizably larger neck than head, measure the midsection of the neck.
Measure the inside circumference of your pet's current collar. Make sure the collar is closed or snapped first. Do not measure end to end. If their collar has a buckle, buckle first, then measure the inside circumference.
Which Closure Style collar should I choose?
The Martingale style is a good option for those who may want to attach a leash to their collar. There are several inches of chain that allow for a slight lengthening and shortening of the collar. Those with extra large pets often choose the "Martingale" style. Martingale style collars slip on over the head.
The Clasp style collars are great for those who want a true "necklace" look. The clasp style can also be used with a leash, but you will want to make sure that the leash is attached to the circle ring and not the clasp. Super eager pets and strong pullers are better suited to wear an additional harness to attach to the leash.
Are your collars strong and durable?
Yes! And Yes! 💪💪💪
Our collars are strung on galvanized steel cable and secured with large, aluminum crimping loops. The more typical use of this type of wire would include being used to hang garage doors and on winches! Not to mention the wire is 300 lb test and coated with a smooth vinyl covering, so there are no sharp edges or points!
Oct 8, 2019
Cute! We get a lot of compliments!
Oct 2, 2018
Great shop! Item is well made and sturdy. It will hold up much better than I had anticipated. If only I can get one for my cat now.... :-)